Christmas Day Lunch
Christmas day at Mickeys is the perfect place to celebrate with friends and family. Gather around and savour a decadent festive themed five course tasting menu to truly celebrate Christmas in style.
Enjoy five courses with a choice of starters, mains and desserts. Optional wine flight or wines by the glass. Inc. selection of bread for the table.
Coffee and sweet treats to take home included.
£110 per person – to include fizzy cocktail on arrival.
Reservations available from 12 noon to 3.00pm.
Children’s three course menu available – see full terms below.
Celeriac & Apple
Selection of bread & Cornish Sea Salted Butter
Confit chicken terrine
charred leek, truffle
caper, cucumber, wasabi, honey & soy
toasted goats’ cheese
Traditional Roast Devon Turkey
cranberry & sage stuffing, pigs in blanket, roast potatoes, roasted vegetables, turkey gravy
leek fondue, lyonaise potato, herb butter sauce
Mickeys Nut Loaf
roast potatoes, roasted vegetables, cranberry & chestnut sprouts, gravy
Chestnut & Rum Parfait
Chocolate & Hazelnut Mousse
salted caramel, praline
Sharpham brie, truffle honey, lavish
Coffee, Tea infusions, Mince Pie
Dietary requirements and allergens
Please advise a member of our team if you have any food allergies or special dietary requirements. Some food and drink that we serve may contain nuts and other allergens and where we put in place measures to avoid cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that there will not be traces.
- Menu price £110.00 per person
- Non refundable , full payment required at time of booking.
- Menu choices to be pre ordered by 1st December
- Discretionary service charge is applied at 12.5%
- Children’s Christmas day lunch menu available – £55 per child. Children must be under 12 years and will be served a three course menu; starter, main, dessert. Excludes drinks.
- For dietary requirements, alternative dishes will be provided, please advise the restaurant of your dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Our five course menu will be the only menu served on Christmas day lunch.
- Full terms and conditions apply