TERMS & CONDITIONS
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or recipes from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant express written consent.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant may take such action as deemed appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Please read our terms and conditions of trading below, all reservations are accepted on the basis of compliance to these terms and conditions.
All charges quoted to the guest for the provision of food and beverage and other related services are inclusive of any VAT (Value-Added Tax) at the applicable rate unless otherwise stated. In the event of any taxation change beyond the control of the restaurant (e.g. increase in the standard rate of VAT), the restaurant reserves the right to vary the prices quoted to reflect such a change.
Upon confirmation of a reservation from Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant directly; this Contract is conditional on the guest supplying credit card details and the authority for charges to be deducted (including cancellation charges) on the payment terms outlined.
If credit card details and payment authority is not given to Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant by the guest, then subject to any outstanding obligation due to Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant from the Guest the contract will cease to be of effect. The Services that are the subject of the provisional reservation will be released and be resold without any further notification to the guest
Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant may at any time without notifying the Guest make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the Services.
Guarantee and Payment
For tables up to 5 guests, we allow full flexibility for cancellation and modifications.
For table reservations of 6 guests or more, a credit/debit card will be required to guarantee the reservation and subject to a cancellation policy; should you wish to cancel your reservation or reduce the number of guests with less than 24 hours’ notice a charge of £25.00 per person will be applied to any Lunch and Afternoon Tea reservations and £30.00 per person for any Dinner reservations. The same charge will also be levied for no-shows. Our management always look to each individual case with discretion as we know in life – things happen! Our policy is to ensure that we avoid large empty tables in the restaurant reducing other guests’ chances to book!
Other cancellations policies and deposit schedules are applied in the following cases: group bookings/large tables, discounted special offers, calendar dates including but not limited to; Christmas and New Year, special events, private dining and exclusive use/weddings.
Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant reserves the right to require payment of a deposit to a predetermined amount, as specified at the time of reservation to secure all bookings. In the event that a cancellation fee needs to be implemented, the deposit becomes non-refundable and will be set against the cancellation fee. The balance will be charged to the credit or debit card used to guarantee the booking.
Cheques and traveller’s cheques are not accepted as payment.
The customer will pay the total bill amount directly to Mickeys Beach in the currency of sale decided by the property. Rates displayed in another currency are calculated with the exchange rate prevailing on that day and are given for information only.
Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant may at any time terminate the Contract by giving written notice to the Guest if the Guest commits any breach of the set Terms, or if the Guest goes into liquidation, becomes bankrupt, makes a voluntary arrangement with its creditors or has a receiver or administrator appointed.
Gift vouchers: Mickeys Beach gift vouchers should be presented on arrival to Mickeys Beach or when paying for food and beverage items served in the restaurant. Gift vouchers accepted are those only supplied by Mickeys Beach or unless otherwise specified and must be redeemed within the dates of validity specified on the voucher. Any vouchers outside of its specified validity will be refused.
The Guest agrees to pay charges to Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant in the event of cancellation of the Services or if the Guest and/or their guests fail to take up the Services at the time and on the day specified in the Contract.
Any variation of numbers and food and beverage requirements specified or other changes or additions must be agreed by the Guest and Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant. Any changes or variations in numbers, food and beverage or services may incur an additional cancellation charge as detailed at time of booking.
Cancellation by Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant
We reserve the right to cancel any booking if:
- Any part of Mickeys Beach is closed or otherwise unavailable because of events outside our control.
- You or we become insolvent or in the case of an individual, become subject to a bankruptcy petition.
- The booking might damage the reputation of Mickeys Beach.
- Deposits and payments are not received by agreed dates.
- The terms & conditions have not been signed and returned to us.
In these circumstances, any advance payments will be returned, but Mickeys Beach would not have any other liability.
Functions and Exclusive Use of Mickeys Beach
Private functions and exclusive use can be organised and reserved at Mickeys Beach for private dining, board meetings, weddings, and similar events. Each private function will be subject to specific terms and conditions which will be provided at the time of booking and will require a signature agreement. Payment and deposit schedules will also be determined at the time of booking.
When Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant supplies the services, or facilitates a service, which include any services supplied by a third party, Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant does not give any warranty, guarantee or other term as to their quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise, but shall, where possible, assign to the guest the benefit of any warranty, guarantee or indemnity given by the person supplying the services to Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant.
Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant shall have no liability to the guest for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from any instructions supplied by the guest which are incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong form, or arising from their late arrival or non-arrival, or any other fault of the guest.
Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant accepts no liability for any damage to or any loss of guest personal property.
Dining Room Dress Code
The dress code is Beach Casual at Mickeys Beach. We do request at dinner in the restaurant that guests refrain from wearing swim wear.
Children of all ages are welcome throughout Mickeys Beach at breakfast, lunch and dinner. For health and safety, children under the age of 5 are unable to access the first-floor open air-terrace. All other seating areas of the restaurant are accessible for all ages.
In order to protect both our guests and staff from the dangers of second-hand smoke, Mickeys Beach Bar and Restaurant operates a fully “no smoking” policy except for designated outside seating areas. Should guests be found to smoke in any area other than our designated outdoor smoking areas, a fine will be enforced.
Dogs, pets and Guide dogs
Dogs are welcome in the ground floor bar area only. We ask that your four-legged friends are well behaved and that you take full responsibility for their behaviour throughout your time at Mickeys Beach.
Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome throughout all areas of Mickeys Beach including public areas, restaurant, bar and outside areas.
Guests with impaired mobility
Mickeys Beach may offer modified facilities for guests with impaired mobility. Guests with impaired mobility or other particular requirements should check with Mickeys Beach in advance that their requirements can be met. A lift is available for the first floor restaurant and a disabled toiled can be found on the ground floor. Please call Mickeys Beach direct for details.
Alcohol and Food
No alcohol or food may be brought into Mickeys Beach for consumption within Mickeys Beach save in accordance with terms agreed between you and Mickeys Beach which will include the application of corkage and cover charge
Where Residents and/or Guests and/or Visitors are engaged in conduct which in Mickeys Beach’s view is unacceptable, we, at the discretion of Mickeys Beach’s management, may as an alternative to asking the Residents and/or Guests and/or Visitors to leave Mickeys Beach issue them with a verbal caution requiring them to refrain from and to provide assurances to not engage in such unacceptable conduct on Mickeys Beach’s premises. Failure to comply with such requests will result in the Residents and/or Guests and/or Visitors being asked to leave. We reserve the right to contact the police should in Mickeys Beach’s opinion a Resident’s and/or Guest’s and/or Visitor’s conduct warrant this action.
You agree, for yourselves and your Guests or Visitors, not to use Mickeys Beach or its Services for any unlawful purpose or in breach of English law or any other law applicable to the use of Mickeys Beach’s Services. Examples of prohibited uses include but are not limited to: Commission of any criminal offence including the possession and use of controlled drugs as classified under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 and possession and storage of firearms and shotguns in contravention of the Firearms Acts of 1968 and 1997; Use of Mickeys Beach’s Services in any manner which is an infringement of the rights of any individual, firm, organisation or company within the United Kingdom; Discriminatory behaviour or other behaviour which affects the dignity of an individual directed by you or your Guests/Visitors to another individual or individuals within Mickeys Beach including other Residents/Guests/Visitors or staff of Mickeys Beach whether verbal or not, which is of a sexual or racial nature or is based upon disability, age or sexual orientation; Any form of verbal or non-verbal conduct which could be regarded as violent, bullying or intimidatory behaviour such as unsolicited touching of Residents/Guests/Visitors or staff of Mickeys Beach; Conduct exhibited by Residents/Guests/Visitors which invades the privacy of another individual or individuals including other Residents/Guests/Visitors and staff of Mickeys Beach; Entertaining of courtesans or those employed for sexual gratification at Mickeys Beach; Holding oneself out as an employee, agent or other representative of Mickeys Beach; Taking any step or committing any action which may damage the moral standing or reputation of Mickeys Beach and/or bring its name into disrepute; Holding oneself out to be operating a business from Mickeys Beach’s premises without written authorisation from Mickeys Beach; Soliciting goods and services from Residents/Guests/Visitors and staff of Mickeys Beach without their express consent; Installation of recording and surveillance equipment anywhere within Mickeys Beach’s premises; (for the protection of the privacy of all our Guests, Residents and/or Visitors) filming and/or photographing for the purpose of public use in any areas of Mickeys Beach without our prior written approval; Commercial photography or filming without our prior written consent; and the use of our Intellectual Property including trademarks or trade names without our prior written approval
You agree for yourselves and/or your Guests and/or your Visitors to reimburse Mickeys Beach all damages including damage to property, losses, liabilities, including any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory or trading authority, expenses, costs or other liabilities of any nature suffered or incurred by Mickeys Beach or any of its employees, agents or sub-contractors including any damages or other sums awarded against us under any Judgment by any court of competent jurisdiction, and all settlement sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by it, arising out or in connection with any breach by you, your Guests and Visitors of any of these Terms. We reserve the right to seek damages in respect of damage caused to Mickeys Beach’s reputation caused by a breach of these Terms.
The Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
Competition and Giveaway May 2023:
- The promoter is: Mickeys Beach. Company no. 10677636 whose registered office is at: 31 Wellington Road, Nantwich, CW5 7ED.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Michael Caines Collection and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Mickeys Birthday Giveaway post on Instagram and Facebook only.
- Closing date for entry will be 31.05.23 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: a two-course Roast by the Coast meal for two persons with one bottle of Chandon Spritz.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram or Facebook and an email address requested within 28 days of the closing date. We will never ask for bank details. The winner will only ever be contacted by Mickeys Beach. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be taken.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.